Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup strained whole milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 pinch of paprika
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoonfuls of vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- Add the vinegar and a pinch of salt to about 1 liter (1 quart) of boiling water.
- Break the eggs directly into the water. Boil for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how runny you like your eggs. Strain the eggs and set them aside to cool.
- Stir the yogurt together with the crushed garlic and very little salt. Pour it over the eggs. Meanwhile, heat the butter and sprinkle the paprika on top, but be careful not to burn it.
- Immediately pour the oil over the yogurt and serve.