- Slice the bread into one-inch slices.
- Place the rounds on a cutting board and use a heavy frying pan or bacon press to compress them slightly.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan.
- Toss in the crushed garlic and parsley and sauté for one minute only, stirring constantly.
- Add the bread and sauté over medium heat until the bread is browned on both sides.
- Just before removing the toast from the pan, sprinkle the slices with a little fresh lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.