Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 35 Squares
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12-oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- ice cream, any flavor
- 1 (22-oz) bottle chocolate or other flavor syrup
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugars and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and nuts.
- Spread into 15½"x10½"x1" baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool; cut into 2" squares.
- Top with your favorite ice cream and syrup.
- Serve garnished with strawberries, if desired.