Served on seared Poblano and red peppers with Manila mango, ginger, lime coulis
- Remove skin and seeds from mango, extracting as much pulp and juice as possible.
- Place in blender, add lime juice, water, honey, and ginger.
- Process until smooth.
- Remove seed and pith from peppers.
- Slice on the bias into ½ inch strips.
- Sear in ½ tbsp of hot oil until slightly charred and tender.
- Add garlic and soy sauce, continue cooking until dry.
- In a hot pan add remaining oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add , cut side down, and sear until light brown.
- Turn and place in 450° oven until done (approximately six minutes).
- Serve on peppers and mango coulis with seasonal vegetables and potatoes.