- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Peel plantains.
- Cut plantains into disks of equal thickness.
- Fry the plantains in the hot oil for several minutes, until they are golden brown.
- Remove them from the oil and place them on absorbent paper.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a deep pot.
- Fry the peppers and onion over high heat for a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add the fried plantains to the peppers and onion.
- Add a spoonful of water, cover and simmer at a low heat for a few minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve hot, alone or as a side dish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.