Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 tbls butter
- 2 large russet potatoes, cooked & mashed
- 1 tbls flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- Tony's seasoning
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Combine butter, potato and flour to form dough, and knead on a well-floured surface
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, then roll out thinly
- Cut into narrow strips
- Place on a well greased baking tray and brush with beaten egg
- Sprinkle with Tony's and caraway seeds
- Bake until golden (about 10 minutes)