Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Preparing the Cream Edit
- Scrape 5 fresh coconuts into the baking tin.
- Bake in oven until brown.
- Add ~ cup of warm water.
- Squeeze with a thin cloth or tauaga to get cream.
- Add salt and onion to personal taste.
Preparing the Palusami Edit
- Get taro leaves. (You will need ~ 4 leaves for one luau.)
- Use 1 big leaf and 3 or 4 smaller leaves. You can break a bigger leaf to make a smaller leaf.) Lay the 4 pieces flat with the big one on the bottom and the 3 smaller ones on top.
- Place leaves in hand and close hand slightly to make leaves in a bowl-like shape, into which you pour the cream.
- Pour ~ a small cup of coconut cream inside the leaf structure and close outside edges of the leaves to enclose the cream, making the leaves like a ball-like structure.
- Wrap total package in aluminum foil, twisting the top to conceal and hold the package tight.
- Put in oven and cook for about an hour at ~ 250°C (quite high).