Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 120 g cooked salmon (cut in small pieces)
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- lettuce leaves and toasts to serve
- Cut the avocados in half and remove seed.
- Scoop out the flesh and mash with the lemon juice.
- Reserve empty skins.
- Add the salmon, green pepper, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper to mashed avocados.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl, lightly whip the cream and fold into the mixture.
- Fill the avocado skins with the mixture and refrigerate.
- Serve with lettuce leaves and toasts.