Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash palm nuts and boil until the skin becomes loose.
- Drain water.
- Place nuts in a mortar and beat until skin becomes separated from kernels.
- Rove kernels and continue beating to form a pulp. Transfer pulp to a pan and add water to cover. Wash pulp thoroughly, then squeeze out fibers and kernels.
- Pass liquid through a sieve to remove all fibers and kernels
- Palm butter is now ready to be cooked.
- Palm butter maybe stored in a freezer until ready to cook