Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Palak Aur Lauki ka Shorba
This is an Appetizing Soup Rich in Iron & Calcium & is Very Good For Those Who Are Suffering From Cold & Fever.
- 1.spinach(palak) - 01 Bunch Thoroughly Washed
- 2.Marrow(bottle Guard) - 1/2 kg Peeled & Cut Into Large Pcs
- 3.ginger - 25 Gms Peeled & Pasted
- 4.garlic - 25 Gms Peeled & Pureed
- 5.Onion - 1 No. Sliced
- 6.tomatoes - 2 Nos Quartered
- 7.Green Chillies - Optional
- 8.fennel seeds - i Tspn Powdered
- 9.Cardamoms Black - 2 Nos
- 10.Cardamoms Green - 5 Nos
- 11.Cloves - 5 Nos
- 12.mace - 4-5 Blades
- 13.salt & pepper to Taste
- 14.Asfoetida - 5 Gms
- 15 butter - 20 Gms
- 16.cumin Seeds -1 Tspn
- 17.Red Chilly Powder - 1/2 Tspn
- 18.oil - 1 Tblspn
- 19.water -2 Ltrs Atleast
- 20.mint Leaves - i Tbl Spn
- 21.milk - 50 Gms
- 22.Corriender Powder 1 Tspn
- 1. Put oil in a Pan & Heat Till Smoking Point.
- 2. Now Add cummin, Cardamoms, Cloves, & mace
- 3. Allow to Crackle.
- 4. Soak Asfoetida in Hot water.
- 5. Add spinach & Marrow Along With All The Ingredients Except butter & milk to The Pan & Saute For 5 Minutes.
- 6. Now Add water to The Vegetables.Add Asfoetida water Too
- 7. Cook Till The Vegetables Are Cooked Fully.
- 8. Simmer Further For Around 1/2 an hr or Till The water is Reduced to 1/4.
- 9. Puree Fine in a Blender.
- 10.Now Add butter to The Puree & Return to The Pan .
- 11.Check The Consistency as it Should Neither be Thick Nor so Thin But to The Medium Consistency. if Thick Adjust Consistency by Adding water. if Thin Cook Further For Some Time.
- 12.Add milk & Simmer For 10 Mnt. Serve Hot Garnished With Chopped mint Leaves
--Monty 21:04, 17 March 2007 (mst)
Response at Dagguisme@gmail.Com