Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Rajasthani, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Mungdal : 100 gm
- salt : 1½ tsp.
- Curd : 200 gm
- Red chilly powder : 1 tsp.
- Red chilly (sabut and dry) : 2
- Dhaniya : 1 tsp.
- kari patta : 3-4
- Haldi : 1 pinch
- Soda : a pinch
- oil for frying pakories : 2 cup
- mustard seeds (motti) : ½ tsp.
- oil (for tadka) : 2 tbsp.
- Soak the dal for 5–6 hours.
- Strain it and grind in a grinder.
- Strain the curd through a strainer.
- Add 1tsp salt, ½ tsp. red chilly powder, ½ tsp. dhaniya, 2 tsp.
- mungdal paste and haldi. Mix well and keep aside.
- Now take the dal and add ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp. red chilly powder, ½ tsp.
- dhaniya and soda. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadahi and fry pakories of small size to a golden brown color.
- Now heat oil in a kadahi and put the tadka of mustard seeds, hing and kari patta.
- Add the mixture of curd. Cook it for 10–15 minutes. Add the pakories and cook for3-4 minutes.
- Finally put the tadka of red chilly powder. Serve hot it with Shahi Gatte and Missi Roti.