Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pako is a type of wild fern. For this salad the pako shoots are used.
- ½ kilo pako (cut and boiled)
- 4 tomatoes (washed and sliced into rings)
- 2 medium red onions (sliced into rings)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (sliced into rings)
- 3 medium potatoes (peeled, boiled and cubed)
- 2 cups vinegar
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded_
- ¼ teaspoon table salt