Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cut up Chicken
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Italian parsley leaves for garnish
Cook Onion in same skillet over medium-high heat until tender. Stir in garlic mixture; cook 1 to 3 minutes. Return Chicken to skillet; add water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until fork can be inserted into Chicken with ease and juices run clear, not pink, basting occasionally. Serve over hot rice; sprinkle with chopped parsley. Garnish with parsley leaves.