- Serves: 3 – 4
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Occasion: Any
- Effort: Easy
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large potato
- a bunch hara dhania
- any kind of cheese
- 2 tsp pisa dhania
- 1 tsp red chile powder
- ½ tsp haldi
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Cut all of the tomatoes,onion and potato, heat oil, add the onion and fry until they are translucent.
- Add the ginger paste, potatoes, salt and haldi.
- Cover to cook for a few minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes add some water if necessary.
- Add hara dhania and red chile powder.
- Cook until the potatoes are done.
- Mix in the macroni (already boiled) adjust the seasoning.
- Garnish with hara dhania and cheese sprinkle.