Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Green onion pancake
- 1 bunch green onions, cut in a bias
- ½ onion, thin slice
- ½ carrot, thin julienne
- ¼ lb shrimp , chopped
- ¼ lb bay scallops , chopped
- ¼ lb clams , chopped
- ⅛ lb squid , chopped
- 1 cup water (3 – 4 tbsp more)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dwen jang (Korean bean paste)
- In a big bowl, combine all ingredients for batter with a whisk.
- Or you can purchase "Korean pancake mix" from Korean market, and combine 1cup water with ¾ cup (to 1 cup) mixture.
- Combine all vegetables and seafood into a batter and mix well.
- In a non-stick pan, put 3 – 4 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Make a pancake about 4 – 5 inches in diameter.
- Serve with soy dipping sauce.