Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 oz beef minute steak
- 1 small potato
- 2 tbsp carrot (sliced)
- 2 tbsp onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp celery (sliced)
- 2 large tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place steak on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Layer vegetables in order given.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Wrap in foil, sealing ends securely.
- Bake at 350f for 1 hour.
- Microwave: place in plastic wrap.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 3 medium-fat meat, 1 bread, ½ vegetable calories: 37