Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon hot-sweet mustard
- 1 large clove garlic, minced salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce cut into 8 wedges
- 8 fresh apricots, halved and pits removed
- 1 pint basket fresh strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded, sliced and rind removed
- 1/2 cup natural pistachios, shelled and chopped
To make Vinaigrette: In bowl whisk oil, vinegar, basil, mustard and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. To assemble salad, on individual serving plates (or on platter) arrange remaining ingredients, dividing equally. Serve vinaigrette on the side. Makes 4 servings