Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lb Lean sirloin Steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 6 med tomatoes, peel,seed,chop OR
- 2 cup Canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- Boil the Steak under a preheated broiler for 5 minuted on each side,
- Using a knife, cut or pull the meat into pieces approximately 1/2 in (125 mm) long and 1/4 in (50 onions and garlic.
- Cook for about 5 minutes
- Cook uncovered for about 30 minutes,
- Add the strips of Beef and mix them well with the sauce.