Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rice and milk pudding
- 50 gm rice
- 1 liter milk
- 05 gm cardamom powder
- 100 gm sugar (or milkmaid)
- 50 ml ghee
- 50 gm cashew nuts
- 25 gm raisins
- pinch of saffron
- Wash and soak the rice for ½ an hour.
- Cook the rice in milk until soft.
- Add cardamom powder, sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cashew nuts.
- When the cashew nuts are slightly golden, add the raisins and sauté for 1 minute.
- Soak saffron peels into the milk and mix them after coloring to the payasam.
- Pour on the rice mixture and serve warm.