Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2½ oz yellow split Peas
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 5 gloves garlic, crushed
- salt to taste
- ½ cayenne pepper (or other, without the seeds)
- 1 teaspoon curmin seeds
- oil for deep - frying
- Soak the yellow split Peas overnight
- Grind the Peas with the Onion, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper
- Also fry the cumin seeds in a skillet for approximately 1 minute; do not add oil or butter
- Place a lid on the skillet to prevent cumin seeds from jumping out of the skillet
- Then add the seeds to the grind Peas and mix thoroughly
- Add more salt to taste if it is required
- Make marble - sized (a little bigger is possible) balls
- Heat oil and deep - fry the phulauri
- Serve warm with an additional sauce!