Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 Carp, 3-4 pound,cleaned
- Grease a shallow baking dish with butter.
- Season Carp inside and out with salt and pepper, place bay leaves on butter and lay on it your Carp.
- Cover with sour cream and lemon juice.
- Bake in oven 350 F for 40 minutes or when brown.
- Baste frequently,.
- Serve with noodles or potatoes.
- Makes 4 servings.