Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 14oz can of evaporated milk
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a 2-quart saucepan:
- Immerse 1 14-oz. can evaporated milk in boiling water to cover and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
- Chill the can thoroughly for several hours with a 2-quart bowl and egg beater.
- Whip the chilled evaporated milk in the cold bowl with the cold egg beater.
- Add: 4 Tbs. lemon juice and 1/2 cup Sugar.
- In a 3 quart bowl, combine: 1 cup Peanut butter with 1 can condensed milk and 1/4 cup milk
- Fold the whipped mixture carefully into the Peanut butter mixture, until smooth.
- Pour into freezer trays or into a 6-cup mold and freeze.