Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Can (21 oz) peach Pie Filling
- 1 tsp cinnamon, stirred into the peach pie filling
- 6 (8-inch) flour Tortillas
- 1/3 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 Cup water
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the peach pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up and place them, seam side down, in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring the butter, Sugar, brown sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture over the enchiladas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.