Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs of polvilho doce
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 lb grated Cheese (Cheddar, white or yellow)
- Heat milk and oil and pour on the polvilho and let cool.
- Add other ingredients and knead the dough.
- Make small balls (about 1 teaspoonful) and drop them onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 °F until golden (about 30 minutes).