This came from Playa Juncalito in Baja California Sur.
- 12 oysters
- fresh-minced garlic (mince it yourself)
- Prepare a small, safety-first fire.
- Toss oysters in the fire.
- Naturally, you will put them in a place where you can get them later so when they start to pop open you can pull them out of the fire and place some of the herbs/butter/salt/pepper/garlic mixture (which has already been combined and heating in a pot in the fire) inside the oyster.
- Place them back in the fire until the mixture begins to boil in the shell.
- Remove and eat as soon as possible.
- Whoa. So good.