- To make sauce, melt butter and add flour, garlic, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed and liquid.
- Add mushrooms and shrimp.
- Cook until thickened.
- Put oysters in saucepan and simmer just until edges curl.
- Put oysters on cleaned oyster shells.
- Cover each with sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle each with cheese.
- Place on tray covered with rock salt.
- Broil for about 5 minutes or until bubbly.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.