Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 x ½ cup servings.
- Combine the oysters, oyster liquor, and butter in a skillet.
- Cook until the edges of the oysters curl.
- Add the milk. Heat just to boiling.
- Sprinkle with the cayenne pepper, ladle into hot bowls. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- calories - 154 | carbohydrates - 10 g | protein - 14 g | fat ~7 g | sodium - 184 mg | potassium - 337 mg | cholesterol - 65 mg
- Exchanges = 1 lean meat, 1 milk, 1 fat