- 12 oysters - freshly shucked
- cocktail sauce - to taste
- Louisiana-style hot sauce - to taste
- 6 ounces pepper vodka
- 1 cup cracked ice
- Serve each guest a refrigerator-chilled shot glass with a fresh oyster in the bottom.
- In a metal cocktail shaker, chill vodka over ice.
- Guests addcocktail sauce and hot sauce to taste.
- Pour 1/2-ounce shot of chilled vodka to rim of each glass.
- Bottoms up.
- NOTES: If you keep your vodka in the freezer, you can pour shots straight from the bottle!
- Oyster Shooters are the perfect party appetizer.
- Just the right amount of sexy seafood ritual, conversation-lubricating alcohol and heat!