Makes 6 servings
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 pint oysters, drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cream-style horseradish
- 6 to 8 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup buttered soft bread crumbs
- Toss broccoli with rice in large bowl. Spoon into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish. Arrange oysters on rice mixture.
- Combine sour cream, salt, milk, sherry, catsup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and pepper sauce; pour over oysters.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes or until oysters are tender and top is browned.