Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Korean cucumber salad. Serves six people.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 large green cucumbers
- 3 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons mild vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons toasted, crushed sesame seeds
- Peel cucumbers thinly and cut across into thin slices.
- Put in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and add water.
- Soak for 15 minutes, then drain off all liquid.
- Combine other ingredients, pour over cucumbers.
- Mix well and serve chilled.