Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coleslaw just naturally goes with crab cakes. Here's a recipe that is a delicious way to eat more fiber.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The South Beach Diet Cookbook Phase 1.
- Makes 4 Servings
- ¼ to ½ cup sugar substitute
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup sliced radishes
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar substitute, lemon juice, vinegar, celery salt, and garlic salt.
- Add the cabbage, celery, green pepper, and chives.
- Toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add the radishes before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 106 Calories | 1g Fat | 0g Saturated Fat | 4g Protein | 25g Carbs | 5g Dietary Fiber | 0 mg Cholesterol | 685 mg Sodium