Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 1 or 2 green onions sliced (we just use one)
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- crumbled bacon (optional)
- sautéed mushrooms (optional)
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Prepare 8 pieces of aluminum foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes, green onion, soup, cheese (add bacon and mushrooms at this point if desired) in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide the potato mixture among the squares of aluminum foil.
- Dot with butter.
- Fold into foil packets, sealing well.
- Cook foil packets on the grill 12 – 20 minutes until the potatoes have cooked.