Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 1 or 2 green onions sliced (we just use one)
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- crumbled bacon (optional)
- sautéed mushrooms (optional)
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Prepare 8 pieces of aluminum foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes, green onion, soup, cheese (add bacon and mushrooms at this point if desired) in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide the potato mixture among the squares of aluminum foil.
- Dot with butter.
- Fold into foil packets, sealing well.
- Cook foil packets on the grill 12 – 20 minutes until the potatoes have cooked.