Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Ready in: 2 – 5 hrs
- Serves/Makes: 8
- 2 pounds boneless round steak (½-inch thick)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (4 ounce size) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (8 ounce size) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- hot cooked noodles
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Trim beef; cut into serving-size pieces.
- Place in a greased 13 x 9- inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Top with onion, mushrooms and tomato sauce.
- Cover and bake for 1¾ to two hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve over noodles.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (without noodles):
- Calories 209 | Fat 10g | Cholesterol 68mg | Carbohydrates 4g | Protein 26g | Sodium 112mg | Fiber 1.2g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat | 1 vegetable.