Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Large wedges of seasoned potatoes make a simple partner to almost any steak. Restaurants served them deep-fried, but at home, you can bake the wedges in the oven until crisp on the outside and creamy inside.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine the oil, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl. Stir to mix.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters lengthwise, then cut each quarter crosswise in half to form wedges.
- Transfer the cut potatoes to the bowl of seasonings. Mix well to coat the potatoes evenly and thoroughly.
- Space the seasoned potatoes on an ungreased baking pan without overcrowding. Bake until well browned and fork-tender, about 30 minutes. Serve right away.