Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tastes just like Cracker Jacks. My aunt gave me this recipe 30 years ago.
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor or vanilla
- 6 quarts popped corn
- Peanuts or mixed nuts
- Boil first 4 ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add flavoring and soda.
- Stir well through popcorn and add nuts.
- Spread on cookie sheets and bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
Contributed by: Edit