Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp snipped parsley
- ¼ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 1 broiler fryer, cut up
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- Mix crumbs, cheese, parsley, and oregano.
- Brush chicken with butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Put skin side up in ungreased large shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with any remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375°F until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Don't turn.