Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 6 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut potato lengthwise into wedges then place in a bowl.
- Add thyme and pepper and toss well.
- Drizzle oil over wedges tossing well to coat.
- Arrange on a sheet pan coated with cooking spray and bake for 30 minutes at 450 °F.
- Sprinkle cheese and salt evenly over wedges.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.