Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/24/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2½ – 3½ lb broiler fryer chicken cut up
- 1 can evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Bisquick, cheese and paprika.
- Dip chicken into evaporated milk and coat with cheese mixture.
- Place skin sides up in an ungreased 9x13 baking dish, drizzle with margarine.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.