Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oven BBQ chicken and veggies. Makes 4 servings
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 yellow squash, cut into slices
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In skillet, heat the oil.
- Add onion and red pepper, saute until softened.
- Add zucchini, squash and BBQ sauce, toss to coat.
- Spread veggies in skillet in even layer.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place chicken in 11x7x3 inch baking dish.
- Bake 15 min.
- Or until done.
- Pour off excess liquid from baking dish.
- Brush chicken with BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup cheese.
- Top veggies with cheese.
- Place the chicken and veggies in oven.
- Bake until cheese melts.