Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 – 60 minutes
Equipment needed Edit
- 4 red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- fresh thyme leaves, minced
- fresh parsley leaves, minced
- Wash and scrub potatoes to remove dirt, and then cut into ¾ inch slices, quartering each slice.
- Place on sheet pan and brush with olive oil, then sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place in 350°F oven and roast for 45 – 60 minutes or until browned or thoroughly cooked.