Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes
- Per serving: calories 114
- ¾ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1½ tbsp scallions, minced
- 1½ lbs eggplant, unpeeled and cut into ½ inch slices
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ tsp Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayonnaise and scallion in a bowl.
- Spread over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Combine next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge eggplant slices in breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet that has been coated with vegetable spray.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Turn eggplant slices and bake another 12 minutes or until golden.