Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes
- Per serving: calories 114
- ¾ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1½ tbsp scallions, minced
- 1½ lbs eggplant, unpeeled and cut into ½ inch slices
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ tsp Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayonnaise and scallion in a bowl.
- Spread over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Combine next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge eggplant slices in breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet that has been coated with vegetable spray.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Turn eggplant slices and bake another 12 minutes or until golden.