Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 6
- 2 eggplants, about 1 lb each
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- seasoned fine dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cut eggplants into diagonal slices; dredge in flour; beat together egg, oil, salt and pepper.
- Dip eggplant slices in egg mixture, then in seasoned bread crumbs; put in greased baking pan and cover with foil pierced with fork to make air vents.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap, top each slice of eggplant with a slice of tomato and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly.