Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My Old Recipes
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 broiler fryer, cut up
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes or ½ cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- Mix butter, salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken with butter mixture, then roll in cornflakes or bread crumbs (you may even use 1 cup crushed potato chips).
- Put chicken skin side up without touching in ungreased large shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 °F until tender, about 1 hour.
- Don't turn.
- Season to taste with salt.