Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My Old Recipes
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 broiler fryer, cut up
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes or ½ cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- Mix butter, salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken with butter mixture, then roll in cornflakes or bread crumbs (you may even use 1 cup crushed potato chips).
- Put chicken skin side up without touching in ungreased large shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 °F until tender, about 1 hour.
- Don't turn.
- Season to taste with salt.