Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 8 pieces of chicken, with bone
- 1 to 1½ cups baking mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove skin from chicken pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray, then roll or shake in baking mix until coated.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour, uncovered, until chicken is done (when center is 180°F).