Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seasoning Suggestions Edit
- Mix together spices (or just use salt if you don't want seasoned fries).
- Bake or nuke 1 – 2 potatoes per person and let them cool a little. Slice each potato lengthwise into 6-8 wedges and lightly sprinkle each wedge with seasoning mix and place, skin side down, on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 – 15 minutes or until crispy. You can play around with the spices and come up with your own favorite.
- I also make a dip for them: (you can eat it right away, but it is even better after it sits a while).
- Mix all the ingredients together chill for a couple hours or overnight.