Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- In 9x13 baking dish arrange chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken, then top with cheese.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve if desired with hot cooked pasta.