Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 4 artichokes, medium size
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- celery salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, concentrated
- 2 cups water
- Wash, clean and trim artichokes.
- Pour melted butter inside of artichoke leaves then sprinkle with celery salt.
- Mix lemon juice with water and pour inside pressure cooker.
- Place steamer basket inside pressure cooker and add artichokes.
- Close lid, bring to high pressure, lower heat on stove and pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- Use cold-water release method to release pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- Open lid and serve immediately while hot.