Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown.
- Put butter, vanilla and chocolate chips in blender.
- Heat whipping cream until hot.
- Pour hot cream over ingredients in the blender and blend until all the chocolate is dissolved and smooth.
- Pour into a buttered dish and cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- Scoop out a teaspoon of the truffle mixture and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Roll in powdered cocoa or finely chopped nuts.
- Put into plastic containers with a tight lid and freeze.
- Thaw slightly before serving.