Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Out of Salad Dressing" Salad Dressing from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 10 minutes to make, 8 hours refrigeration
- Serves: 12
- 1½ lemons, juiced
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- Mix together lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in milk, adjusting the amount or adding a little water, to make the dressing as thin or thick as you like.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Instead of garlic salt, crush a clove of garlic and mix into the dressing with a little salt (to taste).