Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by Arleen Kaptur. See her article on Perk-up Sauces and Marinades;
- 1 x 16-oz can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 x 8-oz can tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 x 1¼ oz envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In blender, combine the ingredients.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Use to baste steaks, hamburgers, and pork chops during the last 5 minutes of barbecue time.
- Feels like you're out there on that 'lone prairie!